Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Top of the Morning to Ya

K: Well, I finally made it to Ireland. We don't have the ability to put any pictures on here so I'll just write a little bit. This morning we went to what used to be the Waterford crystal factory. Now it's just a showroom and visitor's center. They had a lot of beautiful things on display. Then it was on to Blarney Castle where we climbed 100 steep, curved steps to kiss the Blarney Stone. You have to lie on your back and a guy helps you stick your head through a hole and you kiss the rock. It has rained off and on all day but we have had some sun too. Have a dinner at the hotel tonight. Ireland is beautiful, as I knew it would be.

1 comment:

  1. So happy you made it to Ireland - mark that off your bucket list! I hope you feel as connected to Ireland as you thought you would. Glad you got to kiss the Blarney Stone. That sounds like fun!

    We picked up Boonie today - all is well. It feels so good to have him home! Saw Ollie too - cute as a button.

    ReplyDelete