Wednesday, September 30, 2009

home again, home again

K: Well, we made it back. The kids picked us up in Denver Monday night. We are pretty worn out and still haven't adjusted to the time change. Had a fantastic trip. Sorry I didn't do more of the blogging but we were usually paying by the minute and Den is a lot faster at posting pictures than I am. Plus, a lot of times I was taking advantage of time to take a shower. Most mornings we were up at 6:00 and had to have our luggage outside the door by 6:45.

Drew and Rebecca did a great job of taking care of the house and yard and themselves. Rebecca even had to take care of Drew during a bout of swine flu. (confirmed by Dr.) Still can't believe we really saw some of the things we did - Sistine Chapel, Catacombs, Rosslyn Chapel, Galway Bay, just too much to mention. I'll bore you all to tears with it a little bit at a time.

For those of you who saw "My Life in Ruins" - Canadians are nice, Aussies do drink a lot, Americans can be loud, there is a "funny" guy (who thinks he is anyway), and bus drivers do not really look like Poopy unfortunately. (Altho our Italian bus driver, Daniel, looked a little like Poopy before the makeover)

Glad to be back. Talk to you all soon.

2 comments: