DJ - We arrived on Wednesday - grueling flight! Great weather so far; very sore feet! Everyone says "It's only 10 minutes" (cab ride, walk....) but it's not really.
K - Food, Not - so - Glorious Food. Have discovered that one can pay a little or a lot for bad food.
picture 1: Yes, Virginia, double decker buses really do exist, contrary to what we were told by a young world traveler.
picture 2: Lord Dennis lounging on the royal doggie bed. (really Henry VIII's entertaining room at Hampton Court Palace)
picture 3: Hampton Court Palace
picture 4: our taxi from the airport
picture 5: Had lunch at Sherlock Holmes Pub.
picture 6: I need a cab!
picture 7: Trafalgar Square
picture 8: Lord Nelson statue at Trafalgar
picture 9: Hampton Court Palace
picture 10: Our bed at the Holiday Inn. (really Queen Caroline's)
picture 11: The Thames from the Eye
picture 12: Big Ben

Wow! So much fun already. The weather looks super. Beth has pics of Oliver on her blog if you want to see him. 7 lb. 8 oz. 21 inches. Britt and Ollie doing great! I can't wait to read more about your adventures!
ReplyDeleteIt really looks like you guys are having fun! I'm so jealous!
ReplyDeleteIt's only day 2 and it already looks like you guys have seen so many neat things!! I can't wait to see more:)
ReplyDelete